Monday, September 2, 2013

Exciting things for the future

I am thrilled to announce a few things that I am currently working on. First, I know that you may have noticed I have shared a couple stories of other people who also suffer from BD. I think that it is so important to share these stories for a variety of reasons. Everyone deserves to have their story heard and to have a voice. Also, as you all know, not every case of BD is the same. So just because I have certain symptoms and issues does not mean that you can fully relate. Other people may have more similar issues and therefore it may give you ideas about potential treatments, coping techniques, etc. I think it's so important for all of us to reach out to one another and to make as many connections as we can, so this can help with that. So I am in the process of getting stories from some individuals whose stories I believe are super inspiring. I look forward to sharing them with you, and I hope you are excited to read them as well!

I am also FINALLY starting my book. I have wanted to write a book about my life with Behcet's Disease. I have put it off for a while but it is time to start the ball rolling. In addition, I am wanting to get into motivational speaking and have made some contacts that may facilitate this process. I am so happy about these upcoming projects! I may be seeking your advice about what kinds of things you want to hear about in the book...... So look out for those posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment